These 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Wings are a perfect party appetizer or a quick weeknight dinner. The barbecue sauce and honey combination create a sweet and tangy sauce that will coat the wings perfectly. Cooking the wings in the crockpot makes them tender and juicy. This recipe is easy to prepare and can be customized with your favorite barbecue sauce or seasoning. Serve the wings with your favorite sides like coleslaw or mac and cheese for a delicious meal.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional garnish: chopped parsley or green onions
Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 4 hours
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 3-4 wings Calories: 280 Total fat: 13g Saturated fat: 4g Cholesterol: 87mg Sodium: 390mg Total carbohydrates: 19g Dietary fiber: 0g Sugars: 18g Protein: 21g
- Preheat your crockpot on high heat.
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken wings.
- Season the wings with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce and honey until well combined.
- Add the chicken wings to the crockpot and pour the barbecue sauce mixture on top, making sure all wings are coated.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours, or until the chicken is fully cooked and tender.
- Once done, remove the wings from the crockpot and place them on a serving platter.
- Pour the remaining sauce from the crockpot over the wings.
- Garnish with chopped parsley or green onions, if desired.