7 Layer Taco Dip is a delicious and easy appetizer that is perfect for parties, game day, or any time you want a quick and tasty snack. This dip is loaded with all of your favorite Mexican flavors, including refried beans, taco seasoning, salsa, cheddar cheese, black olives, and green onions. Serve it with tortilla chips for the perfect crunchy complement to the creamy dip. Enjoy this delicious 7 Layer Taco Dip!
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 package (1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Tortilla chips for serving
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine the refried beans and taco seasoning mix. Mix well.
- Spread the refried bean mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch square dish.
- Layer the sour cream, salsa, and shredded cheddar cheese on top of the refried bean mixture.
- Sprinkle the sliced black olives and chopped green onions over the cheese.
- Serve the 7 layer taco dip with tortilla chips.