This Bacon-Cheese Puff Pie is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that’s perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even as a light dinner. The combination of crispy bacon and melted cheese in a flaky puff pastry crust is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Enjoy!
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Preparation time: 10 minutes Baking time: 20-25 minutes Total time: 30-35 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a 9-inch pie dish with the puff pastry, trimming any excess pastry.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cooked and chopped bacon and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Spread the bacon and cheese mixture evenly over the bottom of the puff pastry.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bacon and cheese mixture in the puff pastry.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the puff pastry is golden brown and the eggs are set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.