Indulge in this delicious and easy-to-make recipe for Banana Pudding Cake! 🍌🍰👨🍳
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container whipped topping, thawed
- Vanilla wafers, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the yellow cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and mashed bananas. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, vanilla pudding mix, and sweetened condensed milk until well combined.
- Once the cake has cooled, poke holes all over the surface using the end of a wooden spoon.
- Pour the pudding mixture over the cake, making sure it fills the holes and covers the surface evenly.
- Refrigerate the cake for at least 1 hour.
- Spread the whipped topping over the top of the cake and garnish with crushed vanilla wafers.
- Serve chilled and enjoy this delicious Banana Pudding Cake! 🍌🍰😋