Warm up with this hearty and delicious Beef Vegetable Soup recipe! 🥩🍲👨🍳
- 1 pound beef chuck, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and cook until browned on all sides, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the beef from the pot and set aside.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pot and cook until softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the beef broth, water, potatoes, carrots, celery, diced tomatoes, thyme, and rosemary. Bring to a boil.