Blackberry Thyme Baked Brie En Croute is a delicious appetizer that combines the creamy goodness of brie cheese with the sweet and tangy flavors of blackberries and thyme. Here is a recipe to make it:
- 1 wheel of brie cheese (8-10 oz)
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup of fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme leaves
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Rinse the blackberries and remove any stems.
- Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and place the brie in the center.
- Sprinkle the blackberries and thyme leaves on top of the brie.
- Fold the edges of the pastry up and over the brie, pressing the edges together to seal it closed.
- Brush the top of the pastry with the beaten egg.
- Bake the brie en croute in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and puffed up.
- Drizzle the honey on top of the baked brie en croute.
- Serve warm with crackers or bread.