Broiled lobster tails with lemon butter is a classic and elegant dish that is perfect for a special occasion. Here’s a recipe to make your own:
- 2 lobster tails
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
- Preheat your broiler to high.
- Cut the top shell of the lobster tails lengthwise with kitchen scissors, taking care not to cut the meat.
- Gently lift the meat through the shell and lay it on top, leaving the shell attached at the base.
- Season the lobster tails with salt and black pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, minced garlic, fresh lemon juice, and chopped parsley.
- Brush the butter mixture over the lobster tails, making sure to coat the meat well.
- Place the lobster tails on a baking sheet or broiler pan, shell side down.
- Broil the lobster tails for 10-12 minutes, or until the meat is cooked through and the shells turn bright red.
- Remove the lobster tails from the broiler and let them cool for a minute or two.
- Serve the lobster tails with the remaining lemon butter on the side.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1 lobster tail Calories: 196 Total fat: 14g Saturated fat: 8g Cholesterol: 102mg Sodium: 395mg Total carbohydrates: 1g Protein: 17g
Enjoy your delicious broiled lobster tails with lemon butter! This dish pairs perfectly with a side salad or your favorite vegetable.