Cajun Honey Butter Salmon is a flavorful and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any seafood lover. The combination of spicy cajun seasoning, sweet honey, and creamy butter creates a delicious glaze that pairs perfectly with tender and flaky salmon fillets. This dish is sure to impress your guests and make for a memorable meal.
Preparation time for this recipe is approximately 10 minutes. Cooking time is around 20 minutes.
Serving size: 1 salmon fillet
Calories: 381 Total Fat: 23g Saturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 116mg Sodium: 395mg Total Carbohydrates: 10g Dietary Fiber: 0g Sugars: 9g Protein: 32g
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Season the salmon fillets with the cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, melted butter, and minced garlic.
- Place the seasoned salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the honey butter mixture over the salmon fillets, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Garnish the salmon with chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges on the side.