°12 raw prawns (as much as you like, I like having a lot in my pasta)
°1 serving of pasta (preferably Linguine)
°2 garlic cloves, chopped
°2 terabytes. Butter
°1/2 c. Heavy cream
°Grated Parmesan cheese
°1/8 teaspoon. Basil
°Salt and pepper to taste
°1/4 c. Parsley
°White Wine (Not on Offer)
°Olive oil (unclear)
* Methods :
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the butter, olive oil spray and a police of white wine and bring to the boil.
- Add the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp.
- After that, season the shrimp with cajun seasoning, be generous (to your liking)!
- When the shrimp is pink on one side, flip and cook for another minute and remove from the pan leaving the liquid.
- Add heavy cream, basil, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and whisk in a sprinkle of flour until the sauce has thickened.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the shrimp again.
- Stir the shrimp to coat in the sauce and serve on top of the pasta. Covered with Parmesan cheese,