California Spaghetti Salad is a delicious pasta salad topped with a zesty Italian dressing and filled with fresh vegetables. With all of those flavors and colors combining to create one beautiful and tasty side dish, there is no doubt that this will be the hit of your next gathering!
- 1 lb. Spaghetti noodles cooked to your liking, rinsed and drained well
- 1 ½ C. Cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 Cucumber diced
- 2 Zucchini diced
- 1 Red bell pepper diced
- 1 Green bell pepper diced
- 1 Red onion diced
- 1 Can Black olives sliced or diced
- 1 Bottle Italian dressing
- ½ C. Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Celery seed
- ¼ tsp. Garlic powder
How To Make California Spaghetti Salad:
- Cook the spaghetti to your liking, rinse under cold water and drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the spaghetti, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, cucumber, zucchini, tomatoes, red onion and black olives.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the Italian dressing, parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, paprika, celery seed and garlic powder.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the spaghetti salad and toss to coat well.
- Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.