Love the flavors of carrot cake and cheesecake together? You have to try this amazing Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake recipe! It’s the perfect dessert for any occasion, from birthdays to holidays and beyond.
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan to create the crust.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in the grated carrots, sour cream, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture over the crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set and slightly golden on top.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.
- Enjoy your delicious Carrot Cheesecake!