This Classic Pecan Pie Cobbler is a delicious twist on a traditional pecan pie. The crust is a soft and fluffy cobbler batter, while the filling is a gooey mixture of sweet pecans and corn syrup. It’s the perfect dessert for any occasion and is sure to please a crowd. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 large eggs
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, for serving (optional)
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 45 minutes Total time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the milk, melted butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir until the batter is smooth. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining 1/2 cup sugar, corn syrup, and eggs. Stir in the pecan halves.
- Pour the pecan mixture over the batter in the baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the filling is set. Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, if desired.