- 1 box (18.25 oz) cake mix (any flavor)
- 1 container (8 oz) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 large egg
- Powdered sugar for rolling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, Cool Whip whipped topping, and egg.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the mixture on medium speed until well combined.
- Place the powdered sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to form the dough into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- Roll each ball in the powdered sugar until well coated.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are set and lightly golden brown around the edges.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious and easy Cool Whip Cookies!