Looking to use more mandarin oranges but less dairy? Try my Sunshine Salad, a deliciously fresh and acidic tropical fruit salad with bananas and pineapple!
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 orange Jello (4 serving size)
- 1 1/4 cup canned mandarin oranges, drained
- Mix cottage cheese and orange Jello together in a large bowl.
- Add Cool Whip and stir.
- Set five mandarin oranges aside for garnish. Add in remaining mandarin oranges and stir. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Garnish with mandarin oranges before serving.
Use the jello powder straight out of the box.