Here’s a recipe for Crock Pot Honey Garlic Steak that is simple to make and delicious:
- 2 lbs sirloin steak, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- Optional garnish: sliced green onions, sesame seeds
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 4-6 hours on low or 2-3 hours on high in a slow cooker
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, minced garlic, and sesame oil.
- Add the sliced sirloin steak to the mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer the steak and the sauce to a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture into the slow cooker and cook for an additional 30 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve the honey garlic steak hot over a bed of rice or noodles, garnished with sliced green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
Enjoy your tasty Crock Pot Honey Garlic Steak!