- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 (11 oz) box mini saltine crackers
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a gallon zip-top bag, combine olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, ranch seasoning, dill pickle juice, and dried dill. Close and shake to combine.
- Add mini saltines to the bag, close again, and gently turn the bag to coat the crackers in the seasoning mixture.
- Arrange crackers on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until golden brown and oil has absorbed, about 15-20 minutes.