This DIY bathroom cleaner is not only effective but also eco-friendly, reducing the need for multiple cleaning products. It’s a great addition to a minimalist and sustainable cleaning routine.
- 1 Professional Spray Bottle
- 8 oz. Distilled White Vinegar
- 4 oz. Lemon Juice
- 2 oz. Liquid Soap (eco-friendly brand)
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 10 oz. Water
- Add the baking soda and vinegar to the spray bottle FIRST and allow it to fizz and foam (it’s important to add these ingredients first to avoid excessive foaming).
- After the fizzing has subsided, add the remaining ingredients: lemon juice, liquid soap, and water.
- Squeeze out any remaining suds, screw on the spray bottle cap, and shake the mixture to ensure it’s well combined.
- Clear all surfaces in your bathroom.
- Spray the homemade cleaner on all surfaces, including the sink, counter, mirror, tub, and toilet.
- Allow it to sit for a few minutes to effectively clean and disinfect.
- Wipe down all surfaces with a cloth.
- Be sure to rinse the tub thoroughly to remove any residue and prevent it from becoming slippery.