Do you realize that you can make your own mosquito repellent candles? Easily and really cheap? Yes, it’s real and simple! Simply read beneath to get the guidelines and use this formula throughout the whole year. This is a piece of summer in containers, but you can enjoy it all year long because mosquitos are there no matter how the weather is. So keep reading to find out how to make these amazing and unique candles.
Supplies for making mosquito repellent candles:
- Print mason jars
- floating candles
- Lemongrass essential oil
This task is so basic and easy! It won’t take you more than a few minutes to do it all, and they last for long.
- Cut one lemon and one lime (this will be sufficient for two candles).
- Add two or three cuts of lemon and lime to the jar.
- Add two or three sprigs of basil.
- Top jar with water off to strings.
- Add 10 – 15 drops of lemongrass oil.
- Include the floating candle.
- Light the candle and appreciate a nuisance free evening!
These look beautiful as well as they will ward off the mosquitoes and different bugs from your garden celebrations. You need to adore that! Begin making your own mosquito repellent candles and you will never purchase citronella candles at the store again. Presently I guaranteed you significantly more summer in jar thoughts.