Here’s a recipe for Easy Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake:
- 2 cans (21 oz each) apple pie filling
- 1 box (15.25 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Spread the apple pie filling evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yellow cake mix, melted butter, caramel sauce, and cinnamon.
- Stir the cake mix mixture until it forms a crumbly mixture.
- Pour the cake mix mixture over the apple pie filling.
- Use a spoon or spatula to spread the cake mix mixture evenly over the top of the apple pie filling.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
- Remove the cobbler from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Serve the cobbler warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and easy Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake!