If you haven’t noticed already, this site is filled with deliciously easy recipes for all skill level cooks or bakers and I like to make everything as approachable as can be.
These No Bake Cookies are one of the most approachable recipes around. Cookies are a staple in our household and beer last too long, thanks to my darling husband.
Let’s get to the recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- In a large saucepan or high sided saute pan add your butter, sugar, milk and cocoa powder.
- Melt together and bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Add in your peanut butter and vanilla and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Add in your oats and stir until full covered and coated.
- Lay down a piece of parchement paper on a flat surface and using a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop, scoop about 2 heaping tablespoonfuls into mounds on your parchement paper and let set for about 20 minutes.