Looking for a delicious dessert to serve at your next gathering? Look no further than these easy peach dumplings! They are the perfect combination of flaky pastry, sweet peaches, and warm cinnamon, and they are sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Open the cans of crescent rolls and separate each triangle.
- Place one or two peach slices in the center of each crescent roll triangle.
- Fold the edges of the crescent rolls up and around the peaches, creating a little dumpling.
- Place the dumplings in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to the melted butter, and stir until well combined.
- Pour the butter mixture over the dumplings in the baking dish.
- Pour the lemon-lime soda over the top of the dumplings.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are golden brown and the peaches are tender.
- Serve warm, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired.