Aloe vera masks are perfect for beautiful skin, if you have sun spots on your skin or acne breakouts, forget about covering them up with makeup to show off a blemish-free complexion. Apply with 3 aloe vera masks to get beautiful, glowing, hydrated skin . You will love the results!”
What are the properties of aloe vera on the skin?
Aloe vera is one of the most popular plants thanks to its anti-inflammatory, regenerative and antioxidant properties for the skin, which is why it is usually one of the star ingredients in natural cosmetics, as it helps to reduce pain and inflammation of wounds. Or wounds, among the following benefits:
- Promotes collagen production to show up a few years later
- Helps repair sun damage
- Holds back the aging process of the skin
- Hydrates the skin deeply by having 98% water
According to experts in the Indian Journal of Dermatology, aloe vera leaves produce a gel that is rich in vitamins A, C, E and B12, they have mucopolysaccharides to retain skin moisture longer, but they also stimulate fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin fibers. .
On the other hand, because it contains amino acids, it softens hardened skin cells, zinc acts as an astringent to keep excess sebum on the skin , pimples, blackheads or acne “at bay” , but it also cleanses the pores deeply to minimize its appearance. Perfect for your face!
If after a few months you notice that your skin looks dry, dull and “sad” , it doesn’t matter how much cream you use. Apply to prepare these aloe vera masks, you will be surprised what they can do to revitalize your skin, it will be beautiful, glowing and soft without using a drop of makeup.
What is the purpose of aloe vera mask?
The aloe vera mask provides great benefits to the skin as it is a plant with moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, therefore, it improves the appearance of the skin.
How to extract aloe vera pulp
Do you have an aloe vera plant at home? Then don’t waste any of its benefits for the benefit of your beauty to extract aloe vera pulp or crystal , I share with you a foolproof tip to do it properly and not end up with itching or rash on your beautiful skin while applying it.
- Choose a good size leaf. Wash the leaf with plenty of water to remove any kind of dust and dirt.
- Make a cross section from the stem of the leaf and then dip it in a container with water for 24 hours, this way all the iodine accumulated inside will come out and that on the skin can cause itching or itchiness.
- Remove the bark of the leaf, remove the thorny sides and extract the skin that covers the aloe vera pulp.
- Wash the crystal with plenty of water to remove any remaining iodine.
Aloe Vera Mask for Radiant Skin
It’s perfect for dry skin who want to give their face a plumped and moisturized look without applying cream.
- 5 tablespoons cow’s milk
- 5 tablespoons rose water
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera (use the pulp)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
Step 1. Pour all the ingredients into your blender, beat until you have a creamy paste.
Step 2. Clean your face perfectly, once dry, apply a thin layer of this mask
Step 3. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse with warm water
Finally, apply your moisturizer and you’re done. Repeat up to three times a week, I’m sure.