Heavenly No-Bake Chocolate Lasagna is a decadent and indulgent dessert that is perfect for a special occasion or a potluck. This dessert is made with layers of Oreo cookie crust, creamy cream cheese mixture, chocolate pudding, and Cool Whip, and is topped with mini chocolate chips. This dessert can be customized by using different flavors of instant pudding mix or by adding different toppings such as chopped nuts or caramel sauce. Enjoy this delicious and easy-to-make Heavenly No-Bake Chocolate Lasagna!
- 1 package (36) Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 tub (16 oz) Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 2 packages (3.9 oz each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
Preparation time: 20 minutes Chill time: 2-3 hours
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1 slice (1/16 of recipe) Calories: 452 Total fat: 27g Saturated fat: 15g Cholesterol: 51mg Sodium: 410mg Total carbohydrates: 48g Dietary fiber: 2g Sugars: 36g Protein: 6g
- Crush the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs using a food processor or blender.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted unsalted butter. Stir well to combine.
- Press the Oreo cookie mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Use the back of a spoon to smooth the mixture into an even layer.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, granulated sugar, and 2 tablespoons of cold milk. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in half of the tub of Cool Whip until well combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the Oreo cookie crust in the baking dish.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the instant chocolate pudding mix and 3 1/4 cups of cold milk until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate pudding mixture over the cream cheese layer in the baking dish.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the chocolate pudding layer.
- Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips over the top of the Cool Whip layer.
- Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Cut the Heavenly No-Bake Chocolate Lasagna into slices and serve.