Jalapeno Popper Casserole is a cheesy, spicy, and creamy dish that’s perfect for a family dinner or potluck gathering. It’s made with layers of jalapeno peppers, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese, all topped with crispy breadcrumbs and baked to golden perfection.
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes Total time: 45 minutes Serves: 6-8
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories: 360
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- Sodium: 685mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 14g
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery crackers
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, and jalapeno peppers. Mix well until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the crushed crackers and melted butter. Stir until the mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle the cracker mixture over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the casserole is bubbly.
- Let it cool for a few minutes before serving.