Korean Beef BBQ Recipe:
- 1 pound beef sirloin or ribeye, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (scallions)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, mirin, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, gochujang, and black pepper.
- Add the thinly sliced beef to the bowl and toss to coat the meat in the marinade.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 4 hours.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove the beef from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the beef for 2-3 minutes per side, or until it is browned and cooked to your liking.
- Transfer the grilled beef to a serving platter.
- Sprinkle the chopped green onions and sesame seeds over the beef.
- Serve the Korean Beef BBQ hot with steamed rice and your favorite vegetables.