Impress your dinner guests with this unique and delicious Lasagna rolled with ham and mushrooms recipe! 🍝🍄👨🍳
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 oz thinly sliced ham
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large skillet, sauté the mushrooms, onion, and garlic in butter until the vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle flour over the vegetables and stir until blended.
- Gradually add milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg, stirring constantly.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Spread each lasagna noodle with a layer of the mushroom mixture.
- Top each noodle with a layer of ham and sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Roll up the lasagna noodles and place them seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let the lasagna cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
- Enjoy this delicious Lasagna rolled with ham and mushrooms! 🍝🍄😋
#LasagnaRolls #HamAndMushrooms #ItalianCuisine