Limoncello Tiramisu is a classic Italian dessert made with ladyfingers soaked in limoncello liqueur and layered with a creamy mascarpone filling. This refreshing and tangy dessert is perfect for summer and can be served as a show-stopping finale to any meal.
- 1 package of ladyfingers
- 1/2 cup of limoncello liqueur
- 8 oz of mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of lemon zest
- 1/4 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- Fresh raspberries and mint leaves for garnish
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Chilling Time: 4 hours
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories: 362
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 98mg
- Sodium: 55mg
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 22g
- Protein: 4g
- In a bowl, combine the mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Whisk until the mixture is smooth and well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift the confectioners’ sugar.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the confectioners’ sugar into the mascarpone mixture until it is fluffy and forms soft peaks.
- In a shallow dish, pour the limoncello liqueur.
- Dip each ladyfinger into the limoncello for a few seconds, until they are soaked but not falling apart.
- In a 9×9 inch baking dish, arrange half of the soaked ladyfingers in a single layer.
- Spoon half of the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers and spread it out evenly.
- Repeat the layering process with the remaining ladyfingers and mascarpone mixture.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish the top with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.
- Slice and serve chilled. Enjoy!