Loaded Deviled Eggs are a tasty and easy-to-make appetizer that are perfect for parties or family gatherings. Here is a recipe you can try:
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Slice the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove the yolks into a medium bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork until they are crumbly.
- Add the mayonnaise, yellow mustard, salt, black pepper, and paprika to the bowl, and mix until smooth.
- Add the chopped bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, and chopped chives to the egg yolk mixture, and stir to combine.
- Spoon or pipe the egg yolk mixture back into the egg white halves.
- Garnish each deviled egg with additional bacon, cheese, and chives, if desired.
- Chill the deviled eggs in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.