Microwave Milk Tart is a quick and easy dessert that’s perfect for when you want something sweet but don’t have a lot of time. Here’s a recipe to make your own:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Ground cinnamon for dusting
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Gradually whisk in the milk, making sure there are no lumps.
- Whisk in the eggs, vanilla extract, and melted butter until well combined.
- Microwave the mixture on high for 5 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and whisk the mixture until smooth.
- Microwave the mixture for an additional 5-7 minutes until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle the top with ground cinnamon.
- Serve the Microwave Milk Tart warm or chilled.
Enjoy your quick and easy Microwave Milk Tart! This recipe is perfect for when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.