No-Bake Pineapple Cream Dessert is a light and refreshing dessert that is perfect for a summer potluck or a family gathering. This dessert is made with layers of creamy cream cheese mixture, vanilla pudding, and Cool Whip, and is topped with crushed graham crackers. This dessert can be customized by using different flavors of instant pudding mix or by adding different toppings such as fresh berries or toasted coconut. Enjoy this delicious and easy-to-make No-Bake Pineapple Cream Dessert!
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (7 oz) graham crackers, crushed
Preparation time: 15 minutes Chill time: 2 hours
- In a mixing bowl, combine the drained crushed pineapple, softened cream cheese, and granulated sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in half of the tub of Cool Whip until well combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the instant vanilla pudding mix and 1 1/2 cups of cold milk until smooth.
- Spread the vanilla pudding mixture over the cream cheese layer in the baking dish.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the vanilla pudding layer.
- Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers over the top of the Cool Whip layer.
- Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Cut the No-Bake Pineapple Cream Dessert into squares and serve.