Nutella Tiramisu is a delicious twist on the classic Italian dessert. The rich and creamy Nutella mixture is layered between espresso-soaked ladyfingers, creating a perfect balance of flavors. This recipe is easy to make and requires no baking, making it a great dessert for entertaining or for those hot summer days. It is also a great dessert to make ahead of time, allowing the flavors to meld together and intensify. Give this recipe a try and impress your family and friends with this indulgent and decadent dessert!
- 24-30 ladyfingers
- 1 cup brewed espresso, cooled
- 1/2 cup hazelnut liqueur (such as Frangelico)
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
Preparation time: 20 minutes Chilling time: 4 hours Total time: 4 hours 20 minutes
- In a shallow dish, mix the cooled espresso and hazelnut liqueur.
- Dip each ladyfinger into the espresso mixture, making sure to coat both sides, and arrange in a single layer in a 9×13-inch dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the Nutella, heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract together until well combined and smooth.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and continue to beat until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Spread half of the Nutella mixture over the ladyfingers in the dish.
- Add another layer of dipped ladyfingers and top with the remaining Nutella mixture.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Dust with cocoa powder before serving.