This quick and easy fudge recipe from Paula Deen is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth in just a few minutes. Made with simple ingredients, this fudge is rich, chocolatey, and has a melt-in-your-mouth texture that will leave you wanting more.
Preparation time for this recipe is only 5 minutes. However, it requires an additional 2 hours of refrigeration time.
Serving size: 1 piece (1/16 of recipe)
Calories: 169 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 11mg Sodium: 34mg Total Carbohydrates: 21g Dietary Fiber: 1g Sugars: 19g Protein: 2g
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sweetened condensed milk, semisweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, and unsalted butter.
- Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate chips and butter have melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract and chopped walnuts, if desired.
- Pour the fudge mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish lined with parchment paper or lightly greased.
- Refrigerate the fudge for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Once the fudge is firm, remove it from the baking dish and cut into squares.