Here’s a recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Brownies that you can try at home:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 mini peanut butter cups, unwrapped and halved
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, whisking well after each addition.
- Gradually mix in the flour until the batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it out evenly.
- Arrange the halved peanut butter cups over the brownie batter, leaving a small gap between each one.
- Pour the remaining brownie batter over the peanut butter cups and spread it out evenly.
- Bake the brownies for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes before removing them using the parchment paper to lift them out.
- Slice the brownies into squares and serve.
Enjoy your delicious Peanut Butter Cup Brownies!