This recipe for peanuts with chocolate is a quick and easy snack that’s perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. The combination of salty peanuts and sweet chocolate is a classic flavor pairing that’s hard to resist. Enjoy these clusters as a midday snack or as a sweet treat after dinner.
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
Preparation time: 10 minutes Total time: 30 minutes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips and vegetable oil in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval until smooth.
- Add the peanuts to the melted chocolate and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread the chocolate-covered peanuts in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature for about 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Once the chocolate has set, break the peanuts apart into clusters.
- Store the chocolate-covered peanuts in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.