Look at that mouthwatering goodness!! Is your family constantly working against the clock? Do you love to prepare great wholesome meals for your family that they will love? Put this scrumptious Philly Cheesesteak Pasta on your to try list and wow your family. It is easy, dependable and oh so tasty!
- 1 pound of pasta (penne or fusilli)
- 1 pound of thinly sliced steak
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 cup of shredded provolone cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced steak and cook until browned on both sides.
- Remove the steak from the skillet and set it aside.
- Add the sliced peppers, onion, and minced garlic to the skillet and sauté until they are tender.
- Pour in the beef broth and Worcestershire sauce and bring it to a boil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water until smooth.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the skillet and stir until the sauce thickens.
- Return the steak to the skillet and mix everything together.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and stir everything together.
- Top with shredded provolone cheese and cover with a lid until the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.