This pistachio pie is a perfect dessert for any occasion. With a buttery graham cracker crust and a creamy, nutty filling, it’s sure to be a hit with everyone at the table.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- Additional whipped cream and pistachios, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish. Bake for 10 minutes, then let cool.
- In a food processor, pulse the pistachios until finely chopped.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, heavy cream, and instant pistachio pudding mix until thickened.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat until combined. Gradually beat in the pistachio pudding mixture until well combined. Fold in the chopped pistachios and whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture into the cooled crust and smooth the top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until set.
- To serve, top with additional whipped cream and pistachios, if desired.