Cleaning a glass stovetop can be a bit of a challenge, but with the right method, it can be made much easier. Here’s a summary of the steps to get your glass stovetop sparkling clean using the method you’ve described:
- Dawn dish soap
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Baking soda
- Start by drizzling some Dawn dish soap all over the glass stovetop.
- Drizzle some hydrogen peroxide over the dish soap.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda evenly on top of the soap and hydrogen peroxide.
- Use a brush to mix these ingredients together while gently scrubbing the stovetop. This action helps to lift and loosen stains and grime.
- Take a damp paper towel or a clean cloth and wipe off the soap, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda mixture. This should leave your glass stovetop clean and shiny.
- For any stubborn or trouble spots, you can use the brush to scrub a bit more, and they should come off easily.
This method seems quick and effective, and it doesn’t require precise measurements, making it convenient for regular cleaning. Always remember to exercise caution when using any cleaning solutions, and ensure your stovetop is cool before cleaning to prevent any burns.