Here’s a recipe for Raspberry Cream Croissants that you can make at home:
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp turbinado sugar
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface until it’s about 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut the pastry into 6 triangles.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spread a spoonful of raspberry jam onto the wide end of each pastry triangle.
- Spread a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture over the raspberry jam.
- Starting from the wide end, roll up each pastry triangle tightly.
- Place the croissants onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the croissants with the beaten egg and sprinkle them with turbinado sugar.
- Bake the croissants for 15-20 minutes or until they are golden brown and puffed.
- Remove the croissants from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Dust the croissants with powdered sugar before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Raspberry Cream Croissants!