°2 chopped onions.
°2 celery stalks, chopped.
°1 teaspoon of olive oil.
°Half a teaspoon of garlic granules.
°2 1/2 cups chicken broth.
°Half a cup of flour.
°3 tsp of lemon juice.
°Half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
°2 t of Tabasco sauce.
°1 pound of shredded crab meat.
°A quarter cup of chopped green onions.
°1/4 cup fresh parsley or 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley.
°3 cups of cooked or brown basmati rice.
- In olive oil, saute onions and celery in a large saucepan for about 10 minutes, until softened. Mix in the granulated garlic.
- In a large pot, mix the chicken stock and flour together until smooth and pour over the onion mixture, stir, bring to a boil and then simmer over low heat for 30 minutes until thickened.
- Combine lime juice, chili, Tabasco sauce, and shrimp and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Combine crabmeat, green onions, and parsley, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot over rice and voila!
- Simple, easy and delicious! We love shrimp so much, and with the right recipe, you’ll feel the ocean in your plate! Try this, it’s worth it.