- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla extract, and beat until well combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly into the pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
- Arrange the sliced strawberries on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- In a small saucepan, heat the strawberry jam over low heat until it is melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the melted strawberry jam over the strawberries.
- Refrigerate the pie for at least 2 hours, or until set.
- Before serving, garnish with additional sliced strawberries and whipped cream, if desired.