This Stuffed Pepper Soup is a hearty and satisfying meal that is perfect for a chilly night. It has all the flavors of a classic stuffed pepper, but in soup form. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be on the table in just 30 minutes!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes Total time: 40 minutes
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned, breaking it up into small pieces with a wooden spoon as it cooks.
- Add the onion, bell peppers, and garlic to the pot and cook until the vegetables are softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add the diced tomatoes, beef broth, cooked rice, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt, and black pepper to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Bring the soup to a simmer and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the flavors have melded together.
- Serve hot with shredded cheddar cheese on top.