4g baking powder
400g melted chocolate
1. In a bowl, add the egg and sugar and mix until the sugar dissolves. Sift the flour and baking powder, add the butter and knead until you obtain a soft, homogeneous and compact dough.
2. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for about 40 minutes to harden.
3. After the time has passed, cut a short piece of dough and make a long, thick loaf just below a little finger. Cut the bread into sticks about 8-10 cm long.
4. Place the sticks inside a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven at 180°C/356°F for about 12 minutes.
5. Melt the chocolate and, with the help of tongs, completely immerse the cookies, one at a time, in the chocolate.
6. Place the togo on parchment paper and allow to cool completely before serving.