1 liter of milk
3 cups of sugar
1 pinch of baking soda
2 butter spoons
1. Mix the milk with the sugar and bicarbonate of soda over medium heat, stirring constantly until it boils.
2. Keep stirring until thickened and the candy starts to turn light brown and loosen from the bottom of the pot (about 1 hour or more).
3. Turn off the heat, let cool a little and stir a little more, which will leave it even thicker.
4. Grease a large surface with butter and pour in the fudge.
5. Let cool well and cut into pieces before serving.