3/4 of the milk
1 tsp and 1/2 baking powder
2 cups and 1/2 of sugar
3/4 of the oil
3 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of vanilla
For the icing
3 cups of glass sugar
4 teaspoons of water
1 drop pink dyeing or as you like
1. Place the sugar, eggs and oil in a blender bowl and beat until all ingredients are combined.
2. Add baking powder to the flour, remove a couple of times and when the mixer is off, add the flour to whatever is beating so that it does not fly out of the bowl.
3. Add vanilla and milk and whisk until well mixed. Once the mixture is well beaten, place it in a baking pan, the pan should be well buttered and with waxed paper in the background and bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
4. Remove the oven cutter and let it rest. Put the powdered sugar in a bowl, add 4 teaspoons of water and a drop of pink colouring and mix until you get a good consistency.
5. Put the icing on the twig, add the grages and cut the twig the way you want.