Learn how to remove hard water stains from your toilet using this quick and easy method! Guaranteed to remove even the worst built-up hard water rings in less than 5 minutes – without scratching the porcelain! Watch the video below to see it in action.
- Fine-Grit Drywall Sanding Screens
- Barkeepers Friend (or a similar cleaning product)
- Rubber or latex gloves
- Put on rubber or latex gloves.
- Cut 1-2 small square pieces from a sheet of Fine-Grit Drywall Sanding Screens.
- Sprinkle Barkeepers Friend or a similar cleaning product inside the toilet bowl where hard water stains are present.
- Gently scrub the hard water buildup in a circular motion with the Drywall screen. Avoid pressing too hard to prevent scratching the porcelain.
- Continue scrubbing until all hard water stains are removed.
- Flush the toilet.
Seriously, though, that’s all it took. So easy.