- 3 cups hot water
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp liquid castile soap (such as Dr. Bronner’s lavender)
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- Begin with a cleaned-out spray bottle from a previously used cleaner. A white bottle works well, allowing you to label it with the recipe.
- Combine 3 cups of hot water and 1 cup of distilled white vinegar in the spray bottle.
- Add 1/4 tsp of liquid castile soap. If using, select a fragrance like lavender for a pleasant scent.
- Finish by adding 10 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Secure the spray bottle cap and shake well to thoroughly mix the ingredients.