When you have adorable little ones around, stains can pop up in places you’d never expect. From diaper mishaps to mysterious food smudges, these stains can be a real challenge. But fear not, a simple three-ingredient solution can keep your baby’s or kids’ clothes looking fresh and stain-free.
- 1 part Dawn dish liquid (the blue one is recommended)
- 1 part baking soda
- 2 parts hydrogen peroxide
- Start by finding an empty spray bottle or container to store your homemade stain remover.
- Mix together equal parts of Dawn dish liquid and baking soda in the container.
- Add twice the amount of hydrogen peroxide compared to the other ingredients.
- Gently shake or stir the mixture until it’s well blended.