Using toothpaste as a cockroach repellent is an interesting and less toxic approach. Here’s the procedure converted into American measurements:
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 3 tablespoons of toothpaste
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Begin by mixing all of the ingredients together until you achieve a very homogeneous mixture.
- After mixing thoroughly, take small amounts of the mixture and roll them into balls.
- Place these small balls in the corners of your home that are most frequented by cockroaches. These insects will be attracted to the sugar in the mixture and ingest parts of the balls. The toothpaste serves a similar purpose to a poison.
- Repeat this process two or three times a week until you notice that the cockroach problem has been resolved.
This method offers a less toxic alternative to dealing with cockroaches, potentially helping to eliminate them from your home.