1 kg of refined sugar
2 cups of water
4 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
1 box of gelatin flavor of your choice
Sugar for dusting
Jujube, tasty and colorful, pleases children and adults who love sweets!
Step by step to do:
1. In a saucepan, mix the water in a bain-marie with the unflavored and flavored gelatins.
2. As soon as the jellies melt, add the sugar and stir well until all the sugar is dissolved.
3. When it boils, keep stirring for about 5 minutes and turn off the heat (the mixture should be liquid and homogeneous).
4. In a mold greased with margarine, pour the mixture and let it rest for about 24 hours so that it takes firm consistency (you can cover the mold with a kitchen towel, if you want).
5. The next day, take the dough out of the mold, cut it into small pieces and give it the shape you want.
6. To finish, pass the jujube through the sugar and wait for it to dry. Now just enjoy!
7. If you prefer the gummies to be more consistent, just wait another 2 days (after this last step) to test the gummy bear.