300 grams of butter
5 cups of flour
1 cup of sugar
1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
1. We start by taking a large bowl in which we will put the eggs, a cup of sugar, a tablespoon of vanilla essence and butter. We beat everything with electric rods. Or if you prefer, you can put them into the blender glass and do it with this one to finish sooner. The important thing is that a smooth and homogeneous liquid remains.
2. Once the mixture is ready, add the flour and beat again, forming a thicker and thicker dough each time.
3. When the dough is too thick, we will knead it with our own hands, adding a little more flour so that it does not stick to our hands. We take advantage now to turn on the oven at 180º C to prepare it to make the cookies.
4. If we already have the dough ready, we have to add flour to a completely flat area, such as a wooden board. We are putting the dough there and we knead it with the rolling pin, giving it the desired thickness for our cookies.
5. Now we need the molds to prepare the cookies with different shapes. We cut the parts of the dough with the mold and we make as many cookies as we want, which we will place on a tray in a row, separating them a little so that they do not stick.
6. With the tray already full, we put it in the oven and in about 15-20 minutes the cookies will be ready. We can turn them around after 10 minutes so that they are done equally well on top and bottom.
7. We let them cool down a bit and then we can enjoy them.